Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

Red lights

Fucking red lights everywhere this week.

Anyways this week was kinda shitty, not too shitty, some things went well but kinda shitty. So I really got to get on top of my studying, I am getting somewhat distracted by facebook and other shit, but I can fix that. My youtube is going well, I am at 17 k + hits, and almost all my more recent videos are hitting 1 k + views within a week or so.

I'm losing some motivation with things like school and shit, I feel like I am studying real hard for nothing, I know for a fact that I am most likely not going into sciences yet grade 12 chemistry is one of those courses that I work the most hard in. Also shit like physics is so unnecessary, yes its nice for me to have some common knowledge on how the earth works or whatever but I put so much time into studying to do well, when I can learn other shit like economics and marketing, or simply putting more time into things I enjoy like my youtube or blog.

My diet has been shitty since my week has been shitty, I've been so busy also. I had rugby practice in the morning 3x this week, a basketball practice and game, as well as a full week of classes. I have to wake up before 6:00 A.M. some days, and I am sleeping at 12-1 every night. I'm not complaining, but I always feel so fucking lethargic during the middle of the day at times, I wish I was always so pumped up and hype so that I can always be 100%.

Training has been alright, things are getting much heavier and I am starting to feel it, its good though, here is where I really make the progression. I think its a good thing maybe that my diet is a little shitty, I mean I am really able to get the calories in, I am trying to reach a goal weight of 180 without getting slower or less "athletic". At the weight I will be real good for rugby and I will start to look like I actually lift weights.

But that is enough for now, thanks for reading my rant.

I am uploading a 3 part series in regards to stretching and mobilizing the lower body for those interested.

I will also post up my training from the past week in a bit. Thanks for reading guys,


Good night! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow man, nice youtube view count! How did you get the views up?

    ReplyDelete